Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I have an appointment with my psychiatrists supervisor on Thursday June 12th 2003 at 1:00 to talk about the option of getting copies of my therapy sessions on cassette as I wish to share them with schools of social work.

I understand their fear of some kind of negative reprisals as a result of this, but it is of the utmost importance that these therapy sessions get shared with people who are learning to be social workers, and who will work on the front lines with kids in foster care so they understand the impact, and outcomes of foster care on the children it is supposed to protect.

I am willing to edit out all of her comments, and questions, and will make sure that there is no indication of where I am receiving therapy from, but either way, but I need to do this.

I also need support from others to back me up in this process.

If you can support me on this, please send an email to me at info@afterfostercare.com

No comments: